Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

If the Boot Fits

If you follow me on Instagram..
You know that this past Thursday I fell and sprang my ankle while also breaking a bone in my foot.
I was trying to get off the tread mill after my workout and fell the wrong way.
It looks something like this:

Which leads me to wearing a boot for the next six weeks..
I still have to go see the orthopedist this week for further news but as of right now my 5K training is pushed to the back burner and looks like I may not even get to race. Bummer. 

However this will not discourage me from actually running a 5K in the future. 
I am definitely marking one down in the books.. Eventually.
For now I will be propping my leg up, icing regularly and enjoying the perks of my husband waiting on me hand and FOOT! Hah.

If you don't follow me on Instagram you probably should now.
meneal

Hope you all have a great week!
I start new classes.
Being on my feet for 7-8 hours should be fun! ;)

10 comments:

  1. OUCH! I hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your mother should come take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no your poor foot! That looks so painful :( Hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I'm so sorry girl! That sucks so much! Looks terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor thing :( feel better, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nooo! I wish your foot gets better soon so you can be up and running (literally)! :) Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm a new follower of yours!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch!!!! Oh goodness, I hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you poor thing!! I hope that it doesn't take too long to fully heal!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, bless your heart!!!! Hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh oh my. That foot looks painful. Poor thing. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Taking a stroll around yours. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!