Photobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving..

This new shirt I just ordered from Janie Rose Boutique.

This Curry Chicken Salad Recipe..
I omitted the grapes. 
And I would add walnuts or pecans for a little extra crunch.
Will probably never make "traditional" chicken salad again.
Love this for a quick summer snack/meal.

The colors turquoise/periwinkle and grey. I have picked up quite a few things with these colors over the past few weeks. 
Nailpolish- Essie Bikini-So-Tini
 Shoes- Nike
Hat- Etsy

And monogram!
My mom made this precious bucket with mine and the hubby's initials.
It is for our magazines. 
Can't wait to stow them away in here.

Hope you are all having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving those nail polish colors too! You have to try Playdate by Essie! It's a really fun/happy purple! Happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the monograms.. specially the hat. Your new shirt is just too darling. I'll have to check out the boutique. Are you getting ready for your trip? :) Hope you have safe travels. Email you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!