Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2012

OTH

I've recently watched all the back episodes of One Tree Hill, and I'm literally having withdraws. 

I've been talking/thinking about writing all my favorite quotes down from the show. 
& here they are!

1. You never run out of chances.. As long as you give yourself one.

2. Happiness is a mood not a destination.

3. Sometimes the beauty is in the attempt.

4. The truth is when it really gets too quiet, when the silence gets too loud, an I really start to miss everyone. I tell myself I can't see you, but I know you are there. 

5. So for now.. I say goodbye to this chapter in my life.. and look forward to what comes next. 

6. Sometimes you have to cry out all the tears to make room for a heart full of smiles. 

7. Somebody told me that this is the place where every thing's better and every thing's safe.




Make sure you check out my give away here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!