Photobucket

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good News & New Buys

Okay, so I'm just going to jump right in..
I got a ticket in early February for driving way to fast.
Like 80 in a 55 fast.
And since this is a blog about mine and the hubby's life.
I thought I'd share.
Anyways,
I had court today.
Good news is..
I have to go to driving school & get my driving records and then re-appear in court.
NO BIG DEAL.

On the plus side.
I thought I was going to have to pay $300 for it and actually only have to pay $50 for driving school.
And it was already in the budget.

Meaning...
I went shopping.
House shopping.

I got this beautiful lamp for our living room at an antique store in Pittsboro called Reclamation Home Furnishings. 
We have been looking for a lamp for about 6 months and finally found one that is perfect.
We are now finished with our living room! Yay!
Also at Reclamation I found 6 mini loaf pans for $3.

Also spent $4 on those colored flowers at Lowe's.
Adds so much to this simple mixed pot.


I got the two ferns for $7.50.
And of course I decorated for Easter.
Love my flag & my Dolla Store egg tree.


I also got some CAMO eggs. Mr. Army Man approved.

While I was out and about I had to get a snack.
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
Pretty fitting for Easter right?
Except I came home and added some toasted coconut and gum eggs. Yum-O!

Hope everyone has a great day and a GOOD Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!