2.) Get into a routine. Even on the weekends. Wake up at a certain time and go to bed at a certain time.
3.) Stay busy.
- Have a girls night in/out once a week.
- Plan a party. Link up for a game night or host a Pure Romance, Scentsy, or Mary Kay party.
- Spend time with family.
- Get a job.
- Find a hobby.
- Go back to school, take a class. Like yoga, spin, cooking. Something fun and new.
- Go shopping but don't be rash. Make good purchases.
- Make to do lists. And complete it.
5.) Stay motivated.
Just whatever you do just keep living. Don't stay at home. Go out to eat. He/she expects you to keep living your life just as you did with him/her. The time away is what you make of it. If you want to be negative, and feel sorry for youself you do that but nobody else is. He/she is doing their job. Just support them and be so proud that their yours and their doing a great thing for you and our country. Stay postive it makes the time go by faster. And just remember everyday away is a day closer until your in his/her arms again.
Live today, like he/she will be gone tomorrow.
Hope this helps. Love, Morgan