Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Little DIY for Your Day

Sorry, I've been MIA for a while. What with finals and spring break this week everything has been so hectic. But I have a lot to catch up on and post about. First off check out my little DIY project I found on Pinterest. Found all of these at the Dollar Tree. Where every thing's a dolla. Duh!

You'll need:
2 plates (one saucer, one dinner plate)
1 small clear candle stick
Hot glue

Pretty nifty, right?
You can put so much on this little tiered plate. Food or bathroom essentials.
Now go be a copycat, I promise I won't be upset! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am emailing you now but if I wasn't named Jessica, then I always wanted your name haha. Anyway, I am that tray!! I would rather organize my bathroom 10 times before any other room!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!