Photobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My First Birchbox

I recently recieved my first Birchbox and I was so excited to see what I got for the first box!





1. Eye Rock- Pretty much these stick on cat eyeliner.. Cat eyeliner?? No.
2. Viva La Juicy- Amazing. Tiny bottle. Not so much.
3. Show Stoppers- Fashion tape in nude & black. Not sure how I'll use this.. yet?
4. Colorscience pro- travel puff. Just wasn't all that excited about this. Sounds great but I didn't really need something to keep my face shine free.
6. Jouer lip gloss in Birchbox Pink- Loved Loved this! It applied well & looked really great on.
7. Green River Ordinance download- awesome!

Have you ordered the Birchbox? What did you think about it this month??

7 comments:

  1. I'm on their wait list...I'm excited to try it out someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Juicy perfume is AMAZING!!
    I want to sign up for BirchBox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! How do I get on the list??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to birchbox.com or google search monthly birchbox. You can get one for $10, 3-$30 so on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing about this dang Birchbox! I'm way too tempted to try it out :) Your blog is adorable, Morgan!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!