Photobucket

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the __ Fridays

 

1. I started my blog because I wanted some sort of way to document this time in my life. So I can look back on the years and know exactly what I was going through, the fashion, the outfits I wore, etc.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs real. The blogs that show us the REAL person behind the blog. I love seeing daily struggles as well as the good things too. If you cuss, I wanna see you cuss. I like the emotion people put behind their blogs.

3. Something I love about blogging is all the encouragement you receive from fellow bloggers. It shows that someone somewhere cares about what I'm writing & what's going on in my day to day life. I love all the friendships I've made and can't wait to make more!
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably my bathroom make-over story. Cuz that shii is the real deal me.

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is  
being indecisive.

6. My new favorite blogs to read are A. Liz Adventures, Every Mile a Memory, & Simple Girl, Simple Pleasures

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are not responding to people's comments. It makes me so irritated when other people don't respond to me. So I try to respond back by at least following them. It's like they know your there but are being shady. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also seriously indecisive. Like I have moments of clarity, but I have A LOT of moments where I'm like "I. Have. No. Clue." I'm loving your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!