Photobucket

Sunday, November 6, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Normally the tradition for my family is to put all the Christmas decorations up the day of Thanksgiving after we've eaten, the kitchen is clean, and everyone has had a nap! But this year my schedule has been so busy I've gone ahead and put up all the Christmas decorations except for the lights, wreath and flag outside. I'm really excited for Christmas this year! I have just a few more gifts to wrap and all of my Christmas cards are labeled in their envelopes and ready to go out! If only my school work was this much fun to do! Hope everyone is getting ready for the holiday season! I've already started to hear Christmas tunes on the radio.. If only it would get a little colder and Mr. Army Man would turn our gas logs on! Ahhh.. I hear my cup of cider in the microwave going off! Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Here is my tree, presents and our Christmas cards!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!