Photobucket

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I went shopping yesterday and got some really cute stuff!

New York and Company is having a huge sale, EVERYTHING, yes everything is 50% off! And some thing are up to 70% off! I got an amazing leopard jacket originally $149.95 for $44! More than $100 off! Needless to say I was extremely happy! I also got a gawgeous grey silk blouse too. (I couldn't find a picture of it, will post some later.) They are STILL having a lot of good deals online, most of their shirts are buy one, get one 75% off!



Also at H&M, I got a really cute casual cotton candy pink button down. I can't wait to wear it with blue jeans and my canvas Tom's!

MOM! This is for you! (Or for anyone who wants to buy me a gift!)  I need/want/need this for Christmas! It's only $39.



Hope everyone is having a delightful week! I know I'm trying but I just have so darn much to do! See ya later ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!