Thirteen Informational Things You Probably Didn't Know.
1. This flag has thirteen stars, representing the 13 original colonies. Designed by Betsy Ross.
2. April 13 is the 103rd day of the year (104th during leap year)
3. The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution officially abolished and continues to prohibit slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.
4. At thirteen weeks during pregnancy, your baby has finger prints and is now the size of a medium size shrimp, weighing nearly an ounce.
5. 13 going on 30 has some of the best music on its soundtrack
6. Parliamentary is a thirteen letter word.
7. Friday the 13 in 2011 was in May.
8. 13 weeks=91 days
9. 13 quarters=$3.25
10. Georgia was the thirteenth colony founded by James Edward Oglethorpe in 1732.
11. Thirteen in Italian is tridici.
12. There are clothing brands, restaurants, movies, etc. called Lucky 13.
13. I've had a lot of fun looking up all of this and learning a lot about the number 13.
Hope you all have a terrific day!