Photobucket

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's Party Follow-up

My birthday was now 14 days ago.. And my it has been a busy fourteen days. The party went well. We had to change the date from Saturday, September 4 to that Friday for a few reasons.. (I won't get into that.) So our turn out wasn't exactly what we expected. But all was well, and it couldn't have been better.

Party favors & my gorgeous birthday flowers.
Pinwheels, cheese ball, cupcakes, veggie tray, brandy grapes, sugar cookies, sandwiches.
Cupcakes to die for!
Modern Holly Golightly.. (Don't look at my hideous legs, they haven't seen sun in a while)
Mr. Army Man in his cute bow tie! Love this!
BL Babe, Me, GI Jane

Birthday boo & me
Love this!!
The Gang
Richard & me

Needless to say we all had a great time. I can't wait to plan some more great parties at our new house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!