Photobucket

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Obsessions right now!

These are a few of my favorite things!
















One: I used to despise the taste and smell of Root Beer, but for some reason there was a sell on cokes and I bought a package. Everyday I see myself going into the fridge for another one. And slowly I'm running out! I absolutely love this stuff now!

 Two: I've had my Kindle since they first came out in about in '07. Its a little outdated but it still works like a dream. I couldn't imagine my life without it. I literally read about 4 to 5 books a week. Its so conveinient and doesn't take up much space, as books do. Its light weight and so easy to use! If you don't have one and you adore reading, please check it out!


Three: "It's a girl!" ---This has been my go to nail polish for a couple of months. Its a georgeous light pink and matches whatever your wearing. Love it!















Four: Mr. Army Man and I lived in a tiny duplex on the lake for about two months. Well, he lived there for about six and I only lived there for two. Anyways... It had NO bathtub! What a shame!! So as soon as we started looking to buy a house the first thing I asked for was a bathtub and walk-in closets. Well, what do ya know? I know have two bathtubs and 4 walk-in closets! Hallelujah!! I'm so blessed with a new house, a new hubby, and yes, a bathtub! (Don't tell the hubby but I've been buying bubble bath all week!) ;)

Five: Weird I know! But I'm in love with this show. I never watch it while it was on tv, but I recently found it on Netflix and I literally watch it everyday.

Do you like any of my favorite things?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!