Photobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bag Bliss

Since I've been up this morning I've been busy doing homework, and all the while thinking.. I wish I were blogging.. And I've been thinking about a new handbags..

What's more fun than blogging about bags?

I am a serial bag buyer. I'm always wanting and buying a new one. I go buy one and immediately I'm thinking about my next purchase. (But that's really how I am about shoes, clothes, purses, jewelry, etc.)

Here's what I've had my eye on and what I'm secretly wanting to buy.. (Well, I guess it's not a secret anymore! Ha!)

Michael Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote
Hobo International- Effe in Apricot Patent Leather
Scottie Embroidery Large Pammy Bag

Big Picture Bag- Francesca's Collections

Do you like any of the bags I've got my eye on? What's your favorite bag right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!