Photobucket

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cute outfits!

I've recently been browsing the web as well as magazines for new clothes that are super cute right now. I've got a birthday coming up so I know I'll probably be shopping soon! YAY! Here's what Ive found that I think are TOO cute!

1. Love this chic office look. You could even wear it out with a cute belt, wedges and a funky necklace.

2. This is a cute way to dress up anything. I adore the ballerina bun with this sassy little feather headband.

3. You could definitely wear this anywhere! I love the skirt, but I think I'd pair it with a cute long sleeve button down or something more flirty like a wife beater. What do you think?

4. As you can see I'm in love with the white button down look. This would be cute for the weekend or for running errands and shopping. TOO CUTE!

5. I just recently purchased this amazing dress at Bella Rosa Boutique. I haven't got it in yet but I cannot wait to see how it looks on and wear it out next weekend. I think I'm going to pair it with some killer brown wedges that match the belt and some pink feather earrings.. What do ya think?

6. This top is also from Bella Rosa and I'm definitely considering buying this. I think me and the Hubby are taking a trip soon and this would be too cute to wear with a swim suit. LOVE!;)

7. Nude heels are so in right now. I will be getting some of these asap!

8. I saw this scarf and immediately wanted it. It would look so good with cute simple black dress or some black tights and boot. Can't wait for fall.

What are you looking forward to buying on your next shopping trip? Is there anything your lusting after? Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. You need to let Laura know you're doing advertising for her on your blog! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!