Photobucket

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Tale of Peter Rabbit

Hey girls!
I hope y'all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!

This weekend I had my second baby shower in North Carolina, where we live. 
It was actually hosted at my house and was absolutely beautiful. 

The theme was Beatrix Potter's The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
Everything was so detailed and sweet.

Thanks mom & Hannah for the most perfect shower &
 everyone for blessing our baby with love and precious gifts. 
We are so blessed!



My mom made some of the cutest decor that can be used again at Easter.




I made sure everything was super detailed with pictures from our last 4D ultrasound, 
baby booties he will go home from the hospital in, and of course some social media. 
#showeringbabyneal


Peter Rabbit was a little hungry & got into the produce box. 
Such a cute centerpiece. 


**********
Menu:
Hawaiian Ham & Cheese Sliders
7 Layer Salad
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes with Butter Cream 






Thanks again to everyone who came out & making our day so special!
Cooper is blessed to be welcomed with such amazing friends!


2 comments:

  1. Everything looked so good! Especially you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful baby theme! The decorations and food look fantastic! Looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!