Photobucket

Monday, January 20, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 32


Week 32

Gender: It's a Boy! 

Weight Gain/Loss: +26 

Baby's Growth: About 4 pounds and 18 inches long.

Movement: Tons!
Trying to enjoy each and every minute of it. 

Food Cravings: Pasta salad, orange juice, and french fries. 

How I'm Feeling: I've felt pretty good this week.
Aside from the round ligament pains & occasional back aches.

Anything Making You Queasy/Sick: Just having some major heartburn.

Sleeping: It's hard falling asleep but once I'm down I'm out like a light. 

Stretchmarks: Yes! So embarrassed by them but at least I can blame genetics?
Lathering up with both Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion & their spray oil, as well. 

Belly Button In/Out: In... But very flat!

Nursery:  
We need to:
Hang curtains
Put new knobs on dresser
Steam clean carpets 
Decorate built in book shelf
Wash all clothes
Wash all bedding & blankets
Hang artwork 
Find mirror to hang above dresser
Order rocking chair
Spray paint monogram for above crib 
Organize all his presents from his baby shower
Put down rug 

Other To Do's: 
Put car seat in car
Pack hospital bag
Buy aromatherapy birthing oils
Finish birth plan
Make birthing CD

Favorite Moment This Week: My second baby shower in NC.
I enjoyed catching up with some friends and had the sweetest day!
(Check back tomorrow for more details.)

Looking Forward To: Our baby moon this weekend! 
So excited to head to DC for a few days, relax and enjoy some QT with the cutie. 

Thanks for reading!
Hope y'all have a great week!

*Just a reminder I am posting this one week behind so I can recap my week in full.
I am currently 33 weeks. 

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!! Can't wait to see pictures from the shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week! Cannot wait to see pics! Will check back tomorrow! Have a great Baby moon next week!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!