Photobucket

Monday, January 13, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 31

Week 31

Gender: It's a Boy! 

Weight Gain/Loss: +23 pounds.. Really hating this.
I feel so uncomfortable, absolutely huge and not attractive at all! 

Baby's Growth: About 4 pounds and 18 inches long.

Movement: Constant movement. 
Now it is getting a little more uncomfortable when he moves.
Apparently this is due to the fact that he is getting bigger and less amniotic fluid.

He loves getting up underneath my right "girl" and doesn't want to move.
If he's not there, he has his little limbs stuck to where it is pushing up against my left hip bone.
He already is a pain in my side. LOL!  

Food Cravings: Anything chocolate, orange juice, 

How I'm Feeling: It really just depends on the day..
Having a hard time waking up & getting going.
Contractions now are getting stronger but still taking medicine daily for them.

Anything Making You Queasy/Sick: Peppermint + acidic foods = crazy heartburn!

Sleeping: I've been taking Unisom lately to help get me to sleep. 
Having a hard time turning my mind off 
with all the things that need to be completed. (See below)

Stretchmarks: Yes! So embarrassed by them but at least I can blame genetics?

Belly Button In/Out: In... But very flat!

Nursery:  
We need to:
Hang curtains
Put new knobs on dresser
Steam clean carpets 
Decorate built in book shelf
Wash all clothes
Wash all bedding & blankets
Hang artwork 
Find mirror to hang above dresser
Order rocking chair
Spray paint monogram for above crib 
Organize all his presents from his baby shower
Put down rug 

Other To Do's: 
Put car seat in car
Pack hospital bag
Buy aromatherapy birthing oils
Finish birth plan
Make birthing CD

Favorite Moment This Week: We had a nasty storm this weekend but 
I so enjoyed picking up takeout & having a candlelit dinner 
with my precious husband on Saturday night.

Looking Forward To:  My second baby shower on Sunday.
So excited and blessed by such amazing family & friends!

Thanks for reading!
Hope y'all have a great week!

2 comments:

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!