Photobucket

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Beauty Wish List

My Beauty Wish List



Hey ladies!

I have a confession to make its been about a year since I really have stocked up on beauty products. 

I used to be an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay but after I broke away last December, the only beauty products I have bought is the occasional mascara and a few MAC lipsticks. 

Needless to say, I need help!
I have been lusting after these products but what to know if y'all have used any of these before taking the plunge. 
I have a couple of gift cards to Sephora and a some coupons/rewards points to use at ULTA. 

So be honest with me ladies, are any of these products worth buying? Give me the all the dirty details!
Thanks in advance & hope you have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Def the naked palette! I have the original and love love!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!