Photobucket

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Versatile Blogger


I am elated to report that I have received my first blogger award-whoop!! Many thanks to the amazing Brittney at The Life of Delta Daisies.  I don't know I've said it before, but I'm sure I'll say it again, I am so thankful for all the wonderful people I have connected with in the blogging world. Who knew there were so many incredible ladies out there?

Rules for the award:
1. Nominate fifteen fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share seven random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.

The following are my blog must-reads! These women are truly fabby! Follow them:)

2. Lauren from The Cleek Family
3. Morgan from Our Little Life
4. Christin from A Classy, Southern Wife
5. Meg from "La Bonne Vie"
6. Valerie from Along the Way with V & J

Your supposed to do fifteen but I'm new to the blog world and don't follow many. If you know any good blogs let me know I'd love to read some new ones!!

Seven Random Things About Moi
1. I don't eat eggs unless I watch someone make them or they are made at my house.
2. I am lactose intolerant.
3. My favorite color is green, because it's the color of money and grass. My two favorite things.
4. My husband and my favorite quotes is: The sky is blue because, God loves the Infantry.
5. I always say, "If you don't have family, you don't have nothin'!"
6. I sell Mary Kay, hit me up if you wanna buy! (You can contact me above!)
7. I love clothes, shoes, jewelry and anything girly!

Congrats to everyone who has been nominated for this phenomenal award! Forreals, let me know some more great bloggers! Much love to ma ladies!

2 comments:

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!