Photobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumpkin Cupcakes



Pumpkin cake:
You'll need:
1 small can of pumpkin puree
1 box of yellow cake mix

Mix these two ingredients together and bake at 350 degrees. And that's it! I did mine in cute orange & white polka dot muffin cups but you could make as a cake, bunt, or whatever you prefer..

Icing is my own interpretation:
You'll need:
1 pkg. cream cheese
powdered sugar
hazelnut coffee creamer
1 tbsp. each of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice

Mix together with mixer until it is the consistancy you are looking for. Mine was like a glace. But I'm sure if you add more powdered sugar it will firm up.

Hope you try this simple recipe out, it is delicious! Mr. Army Man has already had 3! I sure hope he doesn't get sick! I'm so excited the weather is getting nicer. And fall is all around us! Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!