Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

Ellie's Half Birthday!

A friend of mine and awesome aunt has decided to give her cute little niece Ellie a Breakfast at Tiffany's Half birthday! She will be five and a half. How stinkin' cute! Here's some ideas I have more suitable for a little girl. :)

The outfit:


The food:
Breakfast of course!
Complete with bacon, eggs, biscuits or cereal or whatever you prefer..
I'd go with savory, and leave cupcakes for the sweets!




Cupcakes or donuts:


Party favors:
Cereal

Cracker Jacks

OR
A little blue box..
I filled jewelry boxes from the dollar tree with a pearl bracelet found at Claire's and blue donut germ-x from Bath and Body Works. And then wrapped it in Tiffany Blue Paper found at Party City and tied a little white bow around.
(So you get a little Breakfast and Tiffany's)

Presents:
A cat!
Haha.. Jk

Easy decorations:
White tulle
Diamond beads
Strands of pearls


Activities/games:
Dress up
(Get cute cheap dress up clothes at thrift stores or pull some old items like prom dresses your not going to wear again from your own closet)


Hope Ellie has a great half birthday and Aunt Wesley gets lots of sugs! Now I just wish I could come!;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard when I saw the cat! too funny!

    Thank you Morgan! I'll let you know how it all goes and I'll definitely post pics!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!