I love being an Army wife, but sometimes it just stinks. Especially being away from the man you love for long periods of time.
My mom will be in town that weekend I want to throw the party, and I still want her to meet all my NC friends. So.. We may have a small shin dig anyways. Here's what I was planning..
1. BBQ wieners
2. Corn dip with homemade spicy saltine crackers
3. Veggie tray
4. Cheese ball with wheat thins
5. Sausage balls
6. Grapes marinated in brandy rolled in sugar on a toothpick with cubed cheddar cheese
7. Chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles
8. And of course birthday cake!!
As for presents.. That's a whole different story!;)