Photobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Home Improvement

I recently decided that I wanted to update our house a little bit. I want to put down newer floors in the bathrooms upstairs and add backsplash to our kitchen. I also want to paint our front door and shutters.. I was thinking of painting them red. But now I want to do the shutters grey, and the door a buttery yellow. Our house is white and I think it would look so good!

I'm also finishing up our home office. I posted earlier about some of the things I had gotten.. I decided to go with an antique re-finished brown desk.. And do it in lime, turquoise blue, and brown.. I'm almost finished and will post pictures soon.. I love doing stuff to our new house. What do you think about my new ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!