Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Simply Feminine



 



Shirt: Francesca's Collections- Sold Out {Similar Here}
Jeggings: Nordstom Topshop
Shoes: Tory Burch Leopard Revas
Bag: Local Boutique


Love simple outfits, like this one, that you can wear any time or place.
We had fun playing around post checking out some tributes to our boys in uniform.
We also had a first birthday party to attend so this was the perfect outfit even for a day that started out in the fifties and ended in the eighties. 
Crazy for January!

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Congratulations to Beth McCartney for winning the Coral Bracelet Give Away.
Send me your information so I can get this divine little jewel to you!

9 comments:

  1. You look great and I sure do miss seeing that Iron Mike statue all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Morgan! I'm following you from Thumping Thursdays :) Lovely outfit!

    Mariely @ Sensational Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Morgan!

    This is such a pretty outfit - I love soft peachy pink tones, they just always make you look so glamorous! The gold accessories and perfect with it too!!

    Thanks so much for linking up this week, I'm now following you on GFC too and really look forward to seeing you again next Wednesday for Style Sessions!

    Lauren xxx
    www.stylelixir.com

    P.S I also just need to say, your 'About Me' photo is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog! Great style...I'm a new GFC follower :)

    P.S. I'm hosting 2 giveaways that you might be interested in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Morgan, love the bag! so versatile with any outfit.

    Found you through the link up and excited to follow your blog. Would love for you to visit me also. Thanks!

    -Jan

    livelikebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Morgan, i love your ring and your shoes!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and i followed you back.

    Have a great rest of the week!

    -Rekita

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit looks super cute and comfy. I love outfits like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit your always so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!