- My favorite place I've ever traveled to is New York. Italy is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
- I pass the time on a plane(or bus, or car ride, or train) by reading, sleeping, eating, or playing games.
- My three must-haves when I travel are snacks, comfortable/cute clothes, & money. Hah!
- My favorite travel companion is my mom or hubby. Love to travel with them both.
- The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is 1.) going through the mountains where there is no gas stations and running out of gas! 2.) Having a panic attack on a cruise around Manhattan and never leaving the dock. 3.) Passing out on a train in Denver & waking up in some strange woman's arms with a huge bruise on my chest. (more on these stories later..)
- The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is rocky mountain oysters, alligator, shark, and bear.
- If I could live anywhere else, I'd live wherever my hubby is.. "Home is where the Army sends me.."
- I've been to different 14 states in the U.S.