Photobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekend and Click-a-Pic

This weekend was extremely busy. Standard.
My best friend Lyndsay and I went shopping for some new fall goodies.
And of course some great sale things too.
Overall a success on tax free weekend.

Then we rounded up our Friday night with a baseball game.
Durham Bulls Style.
We had amazing seats right behind home plate.

Baby bulls.
Bless my heart!

My favorite part of the stadium.
Hit bull win steak.
Found a tee in the gift shop with the same quote.
Had to buy!

And a bulls win isn't complete with out..

FIREWORKS!!

Made it home around 1 am to find my air conditioner was out.

Saturday, I got up early and had a yard sale.
Made about $130.
Hello next shopping extravaganza.

After that I made a Wal-Mart run for lots of fans.
And then for Chinese take out.
I didn't want to heat my house up cooking.
I also got lots of goodies to make some homemade secret family bread recipes.
I enjoyed my lovely meal with some Flashpoint followed by some Talenti.


And now for the first link up with Nicholl at The Chiffon Diary.
The Chiffon Diary

Pink:
My sweet pink note I read every time I go in the bathroom.
Love him!

Workout:
I haven't worked out in a while so I got my gear laid out to start tomorrow! 
Go me!

Bun:
Profile Picture
My standard do. 
Especially with my profession

Summer:
Nothing says summer like fresh fruits.

Glitter:
via Hyp Boutique
Black Glitter Sequined Blazer
 I'm thinking about ordering..
Suggestions?

Hope everyone has a great week! 

8 comments:

  1. Durham Bulls games are so fun! Makes me think of my college days :) Love the bun; I've been working on perfecting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up sweet girl! you are so kind!! I love all the things you bought, and i love that sequin blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a cutie pie!!! uhhh!!! i wanna hang out when I come to AR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya! thanks for linking up girl! great photos! and i LOVE the blazer!!!! obsessed! you must get that! xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun!!! and get the blazer!!! never miss an opportunity to sparkle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!!!! Order that blazer!!!!! Omg! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!