Photobucket

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 23

Week 23

Gender: It's a Boy! 

Weight Gain/Loss: +12

Baby's Growth: Should be weighing in at a pound & a quarter.

Doctor's Appointment: Measuring a week ahead of schedule. 
Been put on a low carb, low sugar diet.
Suggested to walk everyday.

Movement: YES!
I was taking a bath the other night & little bear was kicking 
so hard you could see it through my stomach.
He was literally causing waves in the water. 

Food Cravings: Donuts, Pears & Water.


How I'm Feeling: Fat, moody & hormonal. 
But seriously that's how I'm feeling.
Oh & on top of that the ridiculous nausea & heartburn 
that I had during my first trimester is back with a vengeance.  

Anything Making You Queasy/Sick: Grilled food.

Sleeping: I don't know if it's all this work, but sleeping better than a baby.

Stretchmarks: None.

Belly Button In/Out: In...

Nursery: Haven't worked on it much.

Favorite Moment This Week: I went shopping by myself Tuesday afternoon.
Walking around the mall, having a quite lunch, & buying a few goodies for myself was the perfect treat.

2 comments:

  1. those pears looked soo yummy! i just wanted to eat one through my instagram screen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having days like that to myself. I try to do that once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!