Photobucket

Friday, December 14, 2012

Bubs Got Hitched

Hi y'all.
This week has been a true blessing.
I traveled back home to Arkansas to watch my oldest brother get married.
It was such a special day to be apart of since I live so far away.

The bubs got married to his baby mama on 
12.12.12. 
Crazies I tell ya.

It was a simple QUICK ceremony at a quaint little B&B in Jonesboro.
We had dinner after at the restaurant where they had their first date.

My mom made cupcakes & they opened some wedding gifts. 
{My niece keep saying that it was her birthday- smart girl.}
It was so nice being home & with family after six months.
Nothing is more precious than time spent with those you love.

 
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
We are leaving for our anniversary cruise in a few hours.
Praying for a safe trip & a great vacation- we definitely need it!

Xo-
Morgan

{PS} Make sure y'all get on over & sign up for my Snowman Give Away!

1 comment:

  1. Aww congrats to your Bub!! Have fun on your cruise and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!