Photobucket

Monday, December 23, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 28

Week 28
  
Gender: It's a Boy! 

Weight Gain/Loss: +18

Baby's Growth: Baby boy should be measuring in at around 2 1/2 lbs. 

Movement: This baby has officially reached wiggly worm status.

Food Cravings: Fruit but mostly pineapple, grapes and oranges. Sparkling water & fruit gummies. 

Symptoms: It's getting harder to get up off the couch & out of the bed. 

Anything Making You Queasy/Sick: Not that I can think of. 

Sleeping: Best sleep of my life.. 
Other than waking up every 2 hours to potty! 

Stretchmarks: Getting a few on my love handles.. 
I've been lathering up a couple times a day with cocoa butter 
& belly oil to prevent more. 

Belly Button In/Out: In... 
Nursery:  
We need to:
Hang curtains
Put new knobs on dresser
Steam clean carpets 
Decorate built in book shelf
Wash all clothes
Wash all bedding & blankets
Hang artwork 
Find mirror to hang above dresser
Order rocking chair
Spray paint monogram for above crib 
Organize all his presents from his baby shower
Put down rug 

Favorite Moment This Week: Just relaxing & spending time with my family! 

Looking Forward To: Christmas with my family 
but most importantly the dessert table at my grandpa's house. 
{Sidenote: I've never been a big sweet eater
until I got pregnant & now I can't get enough!}

1 comment:

  1. I also LOVEEE Sweets! i cant wait for christmas either! we need to start putting the nursery together ASAP! Cant wait until our sweet boys are here!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!