Photobucket

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You've Been Glammed

Hey there cuties!!

How are you? I hate to break your heart but today Morgan won’t
be blogging for you! Instead you get a fun, sassy girl by the name of Kiki!
& yes I just referred to myself in third person, no biggie! Morgie has been
super busy with Culinary school so has asked me to guest blog for you today! So
lets the introductions begin…

Glammed By Tarin

Hi! I am Kiki and I blog over at Glammed By Tarin! There you
can find posts about my style, beauty, home décor and my life as a young wife. It’s
pretty much filled with anything you can think of but mostly fashion!
I ran into Morgan’s fabulous blog a couple months ago,
 but we recently hit it off when
I was in the market for my first Louis Vuitton bag. 
Which is gorgeous by the way, you can check it out here! 
Who would of thought that Mr. Vuitton would create friendships right? 

Since then you can find us texting about everything! 
We both share a love for fashion. 
Just last week we were talking about what we need to add to our closet for springs. 
Which leads me to today’s point of discussion,spring must haves! 
Spring my friends is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start shopping.
 If you haven’t started or just don’t know what to buy, 
don’t worry that’s why I am here today.  
To tell you what you MUST have in your closet this spring! Are you ready?!


Spring trends
View Set Here
1.)  Chambray- Has been everywhere for the past two
seasons! For spring you will see it in a lighter shade! 
I can wait to pair my chambray shirt with patterned denim!

2.)  Pattern Denim- Whether its shorts or jeans you at
least want to pink up pair of patterned bottoms.

3.)  Leather- Look for pieces that have a little bit
of leather in them or just go for a full leather piece!

4.)  Stripes- Stripes are everywhere. 
I love this maxi because it also follows the black and white trend! 
I would pair it with a floral top!

5.)  Statement glasses- These are sure to be a huge hit!

6.)  Flats- Flats and low heals are everywhere. 
I especially love the bow flats!

7.)  A neutral wedge- Buy a wedge that goes with
everything!!

8.)  Handbags- These bags are so cute and I am
spotting them everywhere.

9.)  Statement Jewelry- If you haven’t noticed

already statement jewelry is in! 
At least pick up one necklace that you can 
wear with almost anything!

10.) PATTERNS PATTERNS PATTERNS- 
From wearing pattern to mixing prints you are bound to see 
it all over the place this spring! 
Look for something fun and different then rock it!!

Fashion is truly my passion and I hope this helps you on

what you should pick up for spring! If have time drop by my blog and say hi!

Maybe even enter my 150th follower giveaway! I hope you have a
fabulous day!!!

XOXO- KIKI

4 comments:

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!