Photobucket

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Proposal Recap

Last year on Christmas day, it was my sweet man's and mine six month anniversary. To most people that doesn't seem like a very long time but we've been family friends with his family for about 7 or so years. Everybody always thought I had a HUGE crush on Mr. Army Man's brother, Coach. But boy they we're wrong.

We all had a delicious Christmas breakfast of: biscuits, chocolate gravy, milk gravy, breakfast casserole, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown casserole, and tons more. We were stuffed. Everyone from both our families were at his parents house and we all sat down to finally open presents. We had finished opening all of them and supposedly I forgot to open one. I opened it and while I was opening the last present I saw Mr. Army Man get down on one knee. The present I opened was this little tile:


He asked me verbally, "Will you Marry Me?" and ALL the fluff you say with it. Lol. Kidding. It was really sweet. And of course, I said yes!

The hubby did good. Today we have been together for a year and a half. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Merry Christmas Y'all! Hope everyone got everything they wanted and more. And remember the TRUE reason for the season. Happy Birthday Jesus! We love you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!