Photobucket

Monday, July 25, 2011

Lovely weekend!

This weekend I spent it doing what I love the most, relaxing and having a good time with friends and Mr. Army Man.

Friday:
We had a couple over for drinks and dinner. I made one of my famous pasta dishes, ham and pasta in a cream sauce. I also made a salad, creamed carrots with brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter, and rolls. Can you say, YUM!

Saturday:
The hubby finished the trim and base boards in our living room and then finished with mowing the grass. I went and visited with our old next door neighbor and helped her move into her new house! Around 6 me and Mr. Army Man went for dinner at an amazing Mexican restaurant. We are new to the area so we had to find a good Mexican place. We hit the jackpot. We only spent a whooping $24.73! With an appitizer cheese dip, our two entrees and dessert! Crazy right? We were beyond stuffed and took left overs home. We love San Felipe and will be returning soon.

After dinner we went home and layed on the couch and watched four movies on Netflix. Yes, four! I loved having a relaxing night with dinner and movies with the hubby.

Sunday:
The hubby and I had a late morning. We woke up at 10 and make breakfast together. We watched a movie on the couch and then begin working on our side flower beds. They needed major work as they were all grown up with grass. Were planning on planting something in them soon but aren't sure as to what yet. I'll let you know when the time comes.

We finished off our weekend with frozen pizza for dinner and The Harry Potter Marathon on tv.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from y'all! Thanks for reading!